Saturday, January 10, 2009

Introduction: 73 Human Paladin



Introduction will be a regularly published column at 8:00 PM introducing one of my alts or a reader's alt.


Welcome to Introduction! Human Paladin edition!

Today I will be telling you all about my Human Paladin. My Paladin was my first serious character. It was also my main until the launch of Wrath. Although I have a new main now, I am getting back into my Paladin again. Retribution is very fun and I'm having a blast leveling up. Even with my subpar gear for Ret, I'm plowing through everything. Blizzard has made some great changes to the Retribution tree, I definitely recommend trying out a Ret Pally.



Current Level: 73

Current Spec: Retribution

Current Location: Dalaran

Reminder! We are still looking for readers that want to show off one of their characters for our Introduction column. Please post in the comments section if you're interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With my plethora of alts..I would be more than happy to include one of mine to your site...Just let me know what you need.

Spocket said...

Any class/level would be fine, just send me an email at spocket1@gmail.com. We can work out what you will do and when your going to do it.