Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introduction: 70 Dwarf Priest



Introduction will be a regularly published column at 8:00 PM introducing one of my alts or a reader's alt.


Welcome to Introduction! Dwarf Priest edition!

This time I'll be talking about my Dwarf Shadow Priest. His gear is a little lame right now, a few PVP epics, however he will become my new main in Wrath of the Lich King. He is currently specced shadow for leveling to 80, but right I'm thinking about going holy at 80. We'll see what happens in the future and keep you updated. At 80 I plan to do some raiding, probably 10 man, but I feel like I might get sucked into doing 25 mans. After over a year of Flash of Light spamming, I can't wait to try out some dynamic priest healing.

Current Level: 70

Current Spec: Shadow

Current Location: Menethil Harbor, eagerly waiting for the first boat to Northrend to arrive.

No comments: