Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hey everybody!

So this is my first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Spocket and I love to play my alts. I have 6 levels 70s and more to come. I plan to level my priest to 80 first starting tomorrow with the release of Wrath of the Lich King.

If you love to play alts or just love World of Warcraft, then this blog is for you! I will be talking about the progression of my alts, general WoW News, and anything else that comes along. I hope you will enjoy reading it! Come back Soon!



1 comment:

kalfar said...

Heya im new to the blogging world like you, im just wondering have you any tips, im planning to make a tanking blog about my paladin and maybe i could help you with your alt columm, Myself i have multiple 70s+ 5 to be exact.

Thanks

Proud ownder of the new blog Me Tank You Spank!
(http://metankyouspank.blogspot.com)
-kalfar