Thursday, November 13, 2008

Introduction: 70 Tauren Druid


Introduction will be a regularly published column at 8:00 PM introducing one of my alts or a reader's alt.


Welcome to Introduction! Tauren Druid edition!

Today I will be telling you all about my Tauren Druid. What makes my druid so special is that he is my only Horde character at the level cap, and also he is my only character on a PVP server that is level 70. I have been playing my druid the most lately out of all my alts, however that will change with the release of Wrath of the Lich King. I do plan to level him to 80 at some point, maybe my second character to 80 after my priest. His gear is pretty bad right now as he just hit 70 this weekend, he has been my project to keep me busy before Wrath.

What did you guys do while you waited for Wrath to release? What are some of your experiences playing druids?

Current Level: 70

Current Spec: Feral

Current Location: Orgrimmar, gathering rest before he embarks on his trip to 80.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lifecycle of my druid Jadenrose (NE, Cenarion Circle):

1-60...resto (Nov. 2004 - whenever she hit 60)

60 and a bubble...feral (burning crusade came out)

66...moonkin (boyfriend taught me to be a boomkin!)

68...feral (we needed a tank that day!)

68-71...feral (I just never turned back from feral!)

I still enjoy Jaden but right now I'm focusing on my 72 priest (blood elf, Cenarion Circle). I leveled her to 59 as disc and at 60 I went shadow. that got me to 71 when I respec'd to a holy/disc hybrid for healing instances. It's been a lot of fun!

Spocket said...

Hey thanks for the comment! Very interesting story of how you leveled up! Hope you can come back and visit the site more often.

Anonymous said...

*comes back to blog*

/wave

My priest is 74 now!

*goes to read new posts*

Glad you're back to updating!

Spocket said...

Yeah gonna try to update more frequently, got a couple guest authors to help out with that. Grats with your priest!

Thanks for visiting!